YAAYYY!! Today is Day 30. *happy dance* I’m so proud of myself for completing my 30-day daily blog challenge. I learned a lot from this experience, and I know this is just the beginning of so much more!
But this is more than about me, I want to THANK YOU for being a part of this journey and your willingness to continue on with me. Your support and participation have been fueling my passion to continue bringing you more valuable content.
And to celebrate this milestone, I’m taking the rest of the week off, and giving myself the green light to book my trip to Ibiza. It’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to go. Yup, it’s one of my outrageous desires. =]
Don’t worry, guys. I’ll resume blogging again next week.
It’s important for me to share my plans for kitwithkat with you, so you know what to expect from me going forward:
- I want to be considerate of your precious time. Since the beginning, I’ve set the intention of doing short-form content for easier consumption—ideally less than 5 minutes of reading time.
- I’m changing the frequency to once or twice a week instead.
- Trust that I’ll always be sharing from my own personal learning experiences with my honest perspective.
- I’ll continue to write about my travel adventures and personal growth learnings.
- I’ll write from a positive, uplifting perspective, but also say what needs to be heard as well.
- My goal is to provide value to you, not fluff.
- I am open to constructive feedback. Feel free to chime into the Facebook group to tell me what you’d like to hear more about. If you’re not a part of the group yet, you’re merely a simple request away. Join our conversations!
- kitwithkat is the one-stop shop for my content, and you’ll get the latest content here first. I’ll be setting up a newsletter soon for you to opt-in with all the updates and announcements. Stay tuned!
Also, I’m so excited to announce that I’ve been developing “Dear Workaholics” into a podcast show. We’re all busy people, and finding an easier way to get my content to you is important to me. Plus, I’ll be able to connect more with you through my voice and interview special guests to address pressing topics you might have as well. I’ll be focusing on the mindset shifts and techniques that can help you recover from burnout and/or stuckness to reclaim your life, so you can live a life that you truly love. *cheesy grin* I know that’s totally possible for you, too!